Friday, August 14, 2009

WTF! Mrs. President

This fucking bitch dont deserve a single space on my blog or even in my life. But I just cant ignore the shocking moral that this person have. SHe is so fucking disgusting and I hope she just go away after 2010.


And why am I so furious?


the fact that she can digest dining into expensive restaurant in Manhattan NY. Enjoying a fine Steak and Wine worth a million peso ($20,000 to be exact) in just a single evening. while millions of filipinos back in the country are literally starving to death is so fucking hilarious and insulting. And where all this money came from?? OFCOURSE from tax payers like me. I pay my income tax twice a month. I DONT PAY MY TAXES so YOU could (along with your hordes of fugly government officials and security guards) dine in Lecirque YOU FUCKING BIATCH!!!! I hope you enjoyed that meal, im quite disappointed you didnt choke to death.

Im not upset because you ate your diner. Your the President after all but spending nearly a million so you could fillup your filthy stomach for the night is just so infuriating. Your a goverment official motherfucker! You know why I never buy coffees at Starbucks. Not because I cant afford it, but due to the fact that I cant imagine seeing myself enjoying a P160 worth cup of coffee when I can see homeless people and children starving on the streets. So its not a matter of having the money and being able to pay for it. Id rather enjoy seeing poor people eating dinner with their families instead of myself enjoying a slice of a $100 steak. I bet you never missed a single meal in your life mrs. president but I did. I know how it feels like to hear your Mother asking you to go to bed early and sleep because their wont be anything on our plates for dinner tonight. DO you have any idea how painful it is to see your younger siblings hungry? NO you have not. Because you DONT know what it feels likes t0 be poor. And still you can digest all that.


bon appétit,

No comments: