Monday, August 24, 2009

My Answer

pls play > >


My Answer by Seamo (Naruto Shippuuden 10th ending theme.)

What a beautiful song. I downloaded this by accident on Limewire while I was searching for popular anime theme songs to put on my ipod. But Im glad I did. I really love it! You cant really tell if its a happy or a sad song but it reminds me a lot of my friends. My past. The people that I shared experiences with. Im halfway from my past and my future. My new office tomorrow and the previous company in which I no longer belong, along with the friends and people that I cared. Its sad to leave people behind and also a bit scary to start all over again. But the challenge of a adventures and new things to explore is much more exciting. This song will serve as my clousure from all the memories in tp, as one chapter of my life ends and another one begins.

No comments: