Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cigarette Break

Wow. I wasnt been able to post anything within the week. I was busy with my new job and was barely getting enough sleep so I couldnt really get my ass infront of my computer to write anything. With only 5hrs of sleep for 4 straight days, It really sucks specially when your a smoker and your lungs really need that rest. There goes my lifespan. Id be lucky enough to live longer than Michael Jackson did. Anyway, I love my new job! I like the company and I think that the people that im gonna be working with are really awesome, not to mention our hot trainer manager. I cant even look at him for more than 2mins without blushing. He's so cute that I just want to jump right at him.
Last week I was contemplating on closing this blog or changing its format, title, name whatever after recieving a rude comment from someone that I dont even know. The comment was not about my blog but It was a private message that I did not appreciate, I immediately deleted it after I read it, which I regretted in the end since I forgot to get the person's . But anyway I realized that its not worth my time. I like to blog. I wont stop just because somebody from hell dont like me. I know I dont have that much visitors and readers and Im fine with it. Its an accepted fact that I was not born with a gift in writing but that wont stop me from doing what I love. This blog serves as my online journal, ten years from now Id love to go back and visit this page and reminisce about all the thoughts and topics that Ive posted here. So thats it.
I'll go to bed now and take my well-deserve rest. Im back on track.

***

I just visited cbs.com and was suprise to see the newly posted castaways for Survivor Samoa airing on September 18, Friday (Philippine time). I cant wait. bring it on!



No comments: