Thursday, August 13, 2009

Post Update


Ive been busy with my bestfriend with our new found hobby: job hunting. It was just so crazy and unbelievable but the chance to get to do it with my bestfriend is fun. He would always crack jokes about us and make friends with almost everyone. It was a big adventure for us. We went to Eastwood Libis last tuesday and searched for a company that will hire us. No words can explain how grateful i am to have him as my bestfriend. Bes dont give up you'l find the right job for you. Your a very talented awesome person you'l make it!! : )

I have my physical exam this morning (yes. I think I finally got myself a new job). Hopefully It turns out normal so I could start asap. It was my first time to go naked infront of a doctor. And I really have it to see my own blood being extracted infront of me. I was very nervous at first but turned out to be ok. Silly me, it wasnt even painful at all. I just have little difficulty bringing out one of the samples. I just couldnt imagine myself.. well ill just forget it and think that it never happened.
I have my nano restored today since It got corrupted the other day unable to play any music. I had a backup of all my songs but what's sad was the photos that was saved inside it. My Pc crashed months ago and all pictures where deleted I was able to saved it on my Ipod but now its gone since I just reformatted it. Those photos are very special to me. Pictures of my friends taken at work in Teleperformance friends that I might not see again since I have no idea where they are now. Anyway Im just glad that my Ipod is now fix and I can tear my eardrums out again. I havent sync any songs yet my itunes is acting retarded like its ownder. Lately Ive been going crazy over Lady Gaga's music video. So I decided to collect them all and save on my ipod. She's new video Paparazzi is just way so f***ing cool!!

Id stayed up till midnight hoping for the dark gloomy clouds to go away so I could witness the ancitpated Perseids meteor shower. Well my wish did not happen instead what I got was a weird 20minute blackout and a midnight rain, crushing my dream of seeing the romantic sights of meteor showers that evening. I so loved google's artwork for the meteor shower so I decided to upload it here. Beginning today Im gonna be collecting all google arts. : )

2 comments:

kyle said...

see? i guess everything's turning out well.. good for you.. :)
i was up late last night.. and all i witnessed was rain.. haha wala akong nakitang meteor shower... :)

kyle said...

sure.. good luck..
cheers.. :)