Thursday, August 6, 2009

The August Rain


Its been raining all week, and its friday tomorrow already. Life without anything much to do is a little boring. Im lucky to have friends around me whom I enjoys hanging around. I was in a mall yesterday with my bestfriend shopping for slippers. After Mall we went to this nearby bar then drank beer together while watching the heavy rain outside. It maybe raining cats and dogs but life must go on.
I know something's wrong with my life but I believe that everything happens for a reason, wether for me to learn the hardest lesson or just to stay calm and learn away out from this situation. As they say when it rains its pours. Im looking forward for a sunny September. A day when I can smell the cool hot air and the sun's heat. I appreciate the scene in the rain specially the crowd in a busy streets. The wet street after a rain fall which bring back memories from the past.


2 comments:

Tricia Keierleber said...

Thanks for stopping by the other day! Sorry I am just now saying hi! :) I'm sorry about your cat! :(

kyle said...

just hold on to this: there's always a rainbow after the rain... seasons change, and so does life... hindi palaging umuulan...
cheers :)