Thursday, August 20, 2009

They did it again.

She did it again!!

I downloaded the Glastonbury Festival from BBC last night and caught Lady Gaga performing for the finale act. And I could agree that its one of the best perfomances that Ive seen so far. It was just so electric, her energy is very contagious. She sang all my favorite song from her album (boys,boys,boys & Pokerface). All her outfits were just so cool, there was that bra who emits sparks and the bubble gown. It really me made feel so bad that I didnt get to watch her concert here. anyways its a must see act if you love lady gaga.





..and Lily Allen was also there, she was drinking alcohol and smoking while performing. I dont know how old she is but I bet she's still young thou no longer a minor. But I can see kids on the audience watching her smoke and get drunk on stage. I find her cute and I also like her music but I dont think that she's going be a good role model for young girls.


***

Way to go Dj Mojo. : P

Its not fair that they removed his billboard ad just because there's Gay word in it?! wtf? anyway he's still extremely cute. I cant believe that he isnt straight, I just found it out yesterday that his actually gay. I wish Ive known it earlier so I could have visited his radio station which is near my old office. I dont get a chance to listen to their show in the morning because of my job I always read all the transcript of their forbidden question. Anyway hope my crush get more ad offers and maybe much more bigger billboards. I just love his smile. Cute. ( .. and how much does GlutaMax cost? maybe I should buy a pack to support him. )

pls sign the petittion to bring back Mojo Jojo's billboard..

http://www.petitiononline.com/mojojojo/petition.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOJO's new GLUTAMAX Billboard is up on South Super and all over Makati

Mark Cabos said...

thank you. :)