Monday, August 24, 2009

Weekends!

The usual Sunday I guess, I woke up 8am, eat breakfast. checked the messages on my phone, I was hoping to see one from my bestfriend but there was none. We had a small argument last night. He went to a birthday party without me. He didnt even bother to call and ask if I wanted to go with him. It was too late when I found out that he was there, he was already half-drunk and I was left behind alone to sleep the night off. We always used to go out together. I guess he just wanted to have sometime without me with his other friends. I might have said things to him that I no longer recall, I was mad.

I went to church with my sister and have my haircut done in the afternoon in preparation for my new job this week. I need to look good. : )

The cute receptionist from my new office called the other day informing me that my first day of work has been moved to Tuesday because of the holiday on Monday. It means that I will have an extra dayoff before my job actually starts, which is a little disapointing, i have already set my mind to work on monday and Im so dead bored staying at home, I really need to start earning money.


I swear, Ive watched this video over a hundred times now, and I just cant have enough of it!


ilove it!!! cute. grrrr :P
***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ive watched that video from youtube! cracked me up!