Saturday, August 15, 2009

Saturday 8:24am

I'm your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi


I still feel bad that I didnt catch Lady Gaga's concert here last August 11. What can I do, the same night of her concert was also my final interview from my new job. I could watch the concert but loose my chance of getting the job. But anyway I guess that's it. I just wish that she goes back again soon. Anyway my love life is completely below zero right now. Kinda depressing, my bestfriend used to always tell me that love just usually come along when you least expected it. Question is when? will I be prepared by that time? am I gonna be ready? Im not much into suprises. Its mid-August already, September is next. im excited for Survivor Samoa.

Finally a whole new set of castaways. Hoping that its gonna be more fun this season. Its awesome to believe that this is survivor's 19th season. wow. they have been airing on television for almost 10 years. I hope they keep on over to the next 20 years I cant go on with my life without Survivor.

Well, I cant believe how fast this year have been. It was just yesterday when we were drunk drinking with my highschool friends on a bar for Valentives day, or the Outing in Antipolo last summer. I resigned from my job stayed home for more than a month. Michael Jackson gone. Cory Aquino. There's just a lot of things going on and its very fast. Until today I havent been succesful on quiting cigarettes.. should I just stop trying and go with my habit or convince myself to stop which is what ive been doing for about a year now. .


***

My new Job! Im an Ad editor. I just finished updating my new occupation on friendster, finally im no longer a callcenter agent/customer service. Goodbye AHT, CSAT, Auxes, avaya and all irate customers! Im moving on.. : P


***

Oh by the way did I mentioned that Jeff Canoy from Abs-cbs is HOT. I was watching him last night from Tv Patrol when he suddenly got me while he's telling the news about an electricity blackout in Sta. Mesa. I was just so amazed on how he delivered his news. It was very sexy. I could feel his adrenaline and excitement as I watched him speak. I was so infatuated that I suddenly found myslef typing his name on google searching for photos and I actually find this one. I followed his blog before The Miseducated but he closed it recently and reinvented a new one. You could really tell that he's very inteligent and talented. Imagine being able to speak fluent tagalog when he actually grew up in US. This guy is just so amazing. Maybe I could meet him someday and get an autograph. : )


keep it coming Goggle! more artwork please!!



1 comment:

theLastJedi said...

' same dilemma here.. i am findin' it extremely hard to quit smokin.. mind you, im a nurse.. grrr..
- well written post here.. dont yah worry, some time soon a lady wud go gaga over yah.. keep it up.. =)