Sunday, November 30, 2008

When I Grow Up.

fucking pussy.

Well my first main routine after waking up early in a rest day is opening my computer. Then I would open several webpages which includes my blog, friendster, g4m account and youtube for new videos update. It was just today that ive began to realize that once youtube has been uploaded the first video that I would search absentmindedly would be a Pussycat Dolls video. Ive been watching their videos over and over again for 4 straight days now that I suddenly memorize all thier dance routines and found myself trying to dance it out while waiting for a call to come in at work. I found myself embarass. Not because people might see but to myself acting like a fucking gay. Well i am gay and I dont have a problem with it. But I dont want to be those gays who screams every now and then making papansin thinking their beautiful ( well those are not my business. ) Then thing is im obsessed. I find them really sexy. Thier moves was cool and will surely bring a guy into an erection. Ive watch one concert on a dvd tape I borrowed from a friend. They were perfoming buttons in a crowd of sailors. Which is so hot! Imagine being able to dance and drop in the middle of gorgeous males. If they'd be girls that i would really envy for being a woman and having free vagina and boobs. its gonna be them. They just rock the male out of me.

No comments: