Friday, November 28, 2008

4 things that im obsessed with..

Im dissapointed. The latest final fantasy game saga wont be released until early 2009 which was really frustrating. We fans have waited long enough already just to get our hands at this game. I know its worth the wait. But why make it longer? It was forecasted to be release on the market in December 2008 and now Square is taking it back?! well, ive contented myself with these screen shots coming from a magazine in japan.



awesome!







* * * * *

I love you

Just before I heard the "You'l always be my baby" song I already have a crush on him. He's just so cute. Specially his eyes. Ive watching all his video this afternoon, and I really find him hot. yum! Cant wait to see you David. When will you do you concert here?


* * * * *





The Castaways

I really enjoyed this season of Survivor. Its fantastic. I honestly thought its gonna be boring in the beginning since fang tribe sucks at winning challenges, and then all of a sudden they unwitted the rival tribe. (sad Charlie and Marcuz's possible love affair didnt make it far in the game). I love it everytime Charlie adores Marcuz for being so gorgeous, it just to gay. hahaha.. My best bet would be either Kenny and Sugar both smart and witty. They deserve to win it.





* * * * *


This is a lie. Warner wont be releasing the latest Harry Potter film until July 2009. A big disappointed. Im not a big fan of the movie I rather read the books but I want to see what will be the story be like on big screen. From the past 5 Harry Potter films, the movie are released every Nov. Every chapter of Rowling's book is published every July. Which is unusual. Warner sucks! HP rocks!




No comments: