Sunday, November 2, 2008

...Flashbreak>>...


I finally got my PC fix after it crash on me 4 months ago and losing my internet connection. My last post here was like in July, imagine. It feels great to have everything put together again. There have been a tremendous amount of changes that happened. My Team got dissolve and we were distributed to different teams. Which sucks. But on a 2nd thought i did gained new friends. Im with my new team now. I got a lot of deadlines to meet. My university enrollment. a party to attend to. a person to see and a place to visit. So much things to do so little time. ill get my blog posted.

This photo was taken in Antipolo on my supervisor's bday last sept. The resort was good but the pool water was damn cold, i was actually shaking when this picture was taken. I glad i was able to hide it.



It always feels great to be back.

No comments: