Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Bucket List.



Im fully loaded for December. I was browsing from one blog after another this afternoon when i ran into a post from yanah (a fellow blogger) about her bucket list. Well a bucket list as explained by her: is a list of things you would like to get done or experience just before you die. This gave me an idea to do my own list of things i needed to achieve this month. Its gonna be a great motivator and reminder for the things needed to be done. I decided to post my own bucket list for December. Effective on the 1st which will be tomorrow. I need to atleast accoplish 75% percent of whats written in this list. Lets see whats gonna happen and find out how far will my ambition/determination take me.



1. Schedule my appointment with my Orthodontics for my braces. I never enjoyed meeting my dentist but there are things in life that we just need to suck.

2. Spoil urself with that Fossil watch that Ive been eyeing at since Sept. this is it. its now or never.

3. Convince my bestfriend for a nightout in Malate. Ive never been there. I need to experience it.

4. A complete full attendance this month at work. (this one seems to be the most difficult since its holiday, well see.)

5. Organize a Christmas party for my highschool classmate and might attend our allumni homecoming this Dec 30.

6. See 3rd-great-love this December. Please. I need to see him again. I miss him so bad. Ill give anything just for another conversation.

7. Experience simbang gabi this year.

8. Recover my Nokia 5310 phone being held hostage at a Nokia repair center in Alimall. ( hang in there baby. I gonna get you. promised.)

9. Complete a 10 non smoking day for the whole month in preparation for my quiting process from marlboro next year!

1 comment:

yAnaH said...

goodluck to your own bucket list...
God bless