Friday, November 21, 2008

F!#$@&^/>!!!!


Its thank-God-its-friday. I manage to avoid an appointment with my bestfriend for a drink this afternoon. Its official. I havent have any single stick of Malboro lights day in one straight week. I have another week to go to prove to myself that i cant take smoking away. If ever im gonna die i want to die in dignity not just because a stupid lung cancer got me.




KabOom!!


Im gonna skip the malboro topic for now and have this blog dedicated to all those people who made my week a little miserable to you all people who deserves this mega-atomic-nuclear-missile-bomb my bestfriend has specially designed and built for my enemies. This will surely burn them straight to hell. Knocking their existent from this planet. A present for Teleperformance Accounting department and HR office. A 100 ton torpedo missile with super high-tech nuclear censor. (FUCK YOU for messing up with my salary. You guys will soon roth with you stupid company. )
ANd to the founder of that very hilarious thread in g4m.com Aluere or whatever your name was, YOU can lick the shit out of your every Fugly members ass. YOu PIG!! Your group is nothing but a herd of wild stinky pigs trying to get a status. Get a life and a more decent brain bitch!


Good Riddance!


No comments: