Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Loser.



I promised myself that ill quit smoking. That was last week when I told myself I had it with this stupid cigarette. I was able to stay away from taking marlboro for 7 straight days, then decided to try just 1 stick last Saturday. For the sake of curiousty of what would it feel like smoking after not having it for a week. It taste differently. On Sunday I had 3 sticks with my bestfried ( I wouldnt let myself live 45mins longer than him). Yesterday I had 2. Hey I was stress out from work and school I needed it. Really. And today, I have 3. During my 2 breaks at work and 1 after work. Am I still quiting? Why...

repost:

fuck! fuck! E! visited my my blog and read this cheap ugly gramatically incorrect post! I am so embarass!! I never thought in a million years that he'd actually click on my blog and even drop a comment!!! Thank you E! thank you! thank you!


3 comments:

E said...

don't be a quiter...joke! hahaha

yAnaH said...

yeah.. u shud quit smoking...
my dad died of emphysema (correct spelling ba? hahahahaha)
2 of my uncles died of the same reasons...
ever tried the candy adn chewing gum therapy?

Savage Heart said...

Hey put that stick in the trash! hahaha

You can quit! everybody can! mindset lang yan... I used to be a chain-smoker back in college but then I realized smoking wont do me any good...I was a smoker for freakin'6 years... But I managed to Stop...

and

Yes You Can sabi nga ni Obama kaya itapon na yang Marlboro na yan az in NOW nah hehehehe