Friday, December 5, 2008

Payday Rush


It's payday today. And i barely slept yesterday evening thinking about my salary that i'd be getting. I have so many things to buy, bills to pay and an amount to give to my parents and an extra cash to keep for christmas. It wasnt a good morning when I woke up at 3am and needed to go to work. its raining outside and i needed a nerve wrecking effort to force myself up. The jeepney ride was aweful. The jeep was crowed with people carrying bayongs headed to the market. Good thing I brought an umbrella, but my shoes was really wet, i still manage to stop on an atm machine (thou im already running late) to check if my salary has already been transfered to my account. I was practically speechless when i saw the amount. God gracious!! its more than what i expected. everything seems so sunny. It feels like openning a present on a christmas morning. I was happy and smilling still couldnt believe with the amount that i saw as I continue my way to work. The company wasnt that bad after all. Im satisfied with this payroll. I have recieve all the bonuses for this month. Im gonna buy myself a new shoes!
Work was fine. Thou the call volume was high I took calls joyfully. I even laugh with a customer. Everyone on the floor seemed to be full of energy. All happy and talking, greeting familiar faces as they pass by. The ambiance was really different. Everyone seems to be happy.


to be continued tomorrow...

1 comment:

yAnaH said...

im happy that there are still people whos happy with their job and with the paycheck theyre getting, good that your company pays you well, despite the global crisis thats happening. youre lucky youve got a high paying job. there are thoswe unlucky ones out there who doesnt have any....