Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Cheers to New Year!


Imagine filling the skies with all these sparking lights. Its unbelievable!

Its brand new year! new hopes and dreams to start dealing with. I have a blast with our year end celebration party last night with all my highschool classmates gathering to watch this fireworks display in our town. It was fantastic. Drinking beers while enjoying the scene. How crazy was that. 2008 has beaten the hell out of me, but I guess i have survived it all. It was a difficult year. Loosing a number of my close friends from work. I felt how is it like to be broke. My brother being hospitalize. I fighting my way back to school. Breaking every promised I made to myself. Some memories and lesson i learned throught the year. It was a struggle to keep up. and im glad to be alive and a new chance to continue dreaming for 2009 .

( i wrote this post halfway between 2008-2009.)
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

yAnaH said...

happy new year!

wanderingcommuter said...

hope it will be a more fruitful new year for you!! whatever that will be.