Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Dizz..

This is what I bought for myself this Christmas. : ) My first Ipod!


Ok. We only got 3 nights left before christmas. I may have gotten myself an Ipod but still im not excited. The expenses. Food. The agony of having to go to work on Christmas day. There is just too much. I went out with my bestfriend again last night. We first attended a Misa de Gallo at 8pm ( got that part filled on my bucket list ) We eat dinner somewhere on a grill in Riverbanks. It was nice. And Went to a bar for a couple of rounds of beer. We werent having fun so we decided to change bars when midnight and went to Borafire were we caught the last set of performance from the band playing. There were this cutie im eyeing at behind our table. ( apparently the guy was straight so i told myself to forget it.) We drank a couple of beers. smoke. more beers, that i became so drunk It felt like im practically half asleep while heading home. But it was great. Got drunk again. Its what I needed. The promising taste of beer was great. Hoping I could flush the loneliness out of my system.

Merry Christmas to everyone! Enjoy the season.

No comments: