Monday, December 8, 2008

A Night in December.

I went out with my bestfriend last night to treat him for his birthday tomorrow. He skipped work just to drink with me. (a very good friend indeed). We have drank on a cozy bar called Bonfire Grill somewhere along Riverbanks which was really nice avoiding the crowd of Tiange shoppers nearby. The photo above was the view from our table. We were at the 2nd floor. Hell it was great! The wind was cold, the ambiance was relaxing, good music nice band. We even witnessed a 5mins fireworks display from a nearby mall. The booze was great. I didnt drank too much thou. 3 bottles of redhorse and 2 sanmig light strong ice. I was planning shop for my exchange gift the next day (which was today) I got a lot of stories to tell about this night. I just couldnt write them down since im in a hurry to leave. Another thing happened when i got back home semi-drunk and found Him log in. He was waiting for me. we chatted, shared jokes, laugh, exchanged smileys and I get to to see him on his webcam still in bed. I began to tease Him and then It happened, between 12:30-1:30am pass midnght (no further details will be given) , It was fantastic. I dont know how, It was like almost making love. It was very sweet and romantic. my first.
And now I cant fall inlove. Im never good at keeping long distance relationships. Neither he. But im starting to develop this uneasy feeling of loneliness, needing comfort. warmth, romance (duh) I want to fall inlove again and be loved. But what's holding me back.? fear.

1 comment:

yAnaH said...

just let it flow.. you'll never know how it is until youve tried it. if youre worried about bein hurt, well, its part of our life..you wont be able to say youve lived your life well not unless youve experienced both pain and happiness...