Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wat's Up?

so its been almost four months since I last updated my blog. Ive been busy spending more time facebooking. anyway, lets update and tell you all the recent changes. ^_^


I was puffing ultra lights like 5 months ago then finally tried the black one. I was a bit hesitant at first since I don't enjoy the feeling of mint carving a path inside my lungs. Its just too cold. Then after a few tries I began to love it. So I'm now Marlboro Black. I don't really remember how it happened I just found myself one day buying a pack at 7/11. A lot of things happened by the way while I was doing black. I met a lot of people who eventually became my friends. We went out partied, got drunk. My best friend hated me because he didn't like menthol. We kinda like semi hate each other. We love each other but I think we stopped caring. I rarely talk to him these last few days. There were just too many changes happening and suddenly I think at some point in our lives we weren't able to catch up with each other. We'll figure it out someday and patch it up.

No comments: