Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'm now 24yrs old. I'm so growing old and its happening too fast. I was like 21 or 22 when I first started this blog 2 years ago. And here I am now. I used to be on friendster but now im doing facebook. (which is way lot cooler, except from some few people on it.) And now that I'm half way thru my 20's what do I expect for myself now? What kind of career should I be in now after spending almost 3 years on graveyard shift. Will it lead me closer to my own grave? heheh. ^_^
seriously, I'm happy to meet some few people along the way. The friends that I have, they have stayed in my life for quite a long time. And I'm planning to keep them there for a while. It's so comforting to know that there would always be somebody there for me whenever I needed someone to listen. A shoulder for every heartbreak. A smile for every sad moments. I may not earned that much money that what I have expected. But boy, I sure have picked up some nice, genuine people along the way. Something that I will always kept as a treasure.

No comments: