Saturday, March 6, 2010

crushed!

another heartbreak. A heart crushing experience. As if I'm a rookie when it comes to heart failure. Ive been dumped twice already before this one. But this 3rd one seems different. It wasn't like the other first two. This time I thought I have a chance, or I knew I have. I wholeheartedly believe that it was my fucking destiny turns out to be a big not. I almost thought we had it. Well almost. Because it didn't turned out to be what I have planned. Remember how it feels whenever your together. All those senseless conversation that means a lot to you. How you smiled stupidly for all those romantic thoughts that didn't actually exist. How it made you special every time he mentions your name, send a text message, skype or just smiles when he passes by. those lss. His scent. Then all of a sudden. Boom. Everything was shattered just like that. And you lying on the floor don't know how to start picking up the pieces that's what left of you. Love can make you do stupid things. That's a fact. It can make you vulnerable. It can shake you to the core. It can turn your world upside down, literally. It can drain you. It can turn you emo. It can consume you and right before you know it, your an addict. You may realize that it may be bad for you but still you insist. Believing that this is a part of happiness that youve been longing all along. Then your heart starts to break. Disappointments. You'll find yourself confuse. It can make you look, feel and act dumb. You'll lose all the logic and commonsense. Everything wont seem to matter until you realize that you have nothing in the end. And you'll find yourself asking; that's what I get for loving? It was a disaster, so worst that it might have left a crater in your heart. oh well. heal again. It could have been worst. Since for every chapter there's always an ending. I may not have won his heart, but I'm definitely more wiser now. more careful. I may not that be happy but I will. Someday.

No comments: