Saturday, April 25, 2009

What Did They Do To YOU???!!!

WHAT HAPPENED!!??

I was shock and horrified when I have accidentally stumbled into this Cassie's recent photos posted in yahoo.. my all time female crush now look like this.? What happened its been like a year that I didnt heard anything from her. I was not expecting to see her again with a look like this. She wasnt suppose to be the kind of girl who's gonna go with this outfit. Its so.. so freaky. Is she doing drugs? Did she got dumped by an asshole? what did she exactly do to herself to look like this. Cassie?



Honey, I honestly dont find it cool, it freak the hell out of me.


She was my ideal girlfriend back when I was in college. Id remember playing her videos on youtube and watch her dance. She was just to sexy and attractive back then that I told my seatmate id rape her when she visits the country.


baby this couldnt be you.. what did they too you??! FUCK!!!



If I were straight she would the first girl i'd bang.


sweet Cassie back in 2006 when her debut single "Me and U" was released. Look how cute she was. goodbye.

No comments: