Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Jerk


Dont we just love it to see really annoying people getting booted out in Survivor. I was so happy last night when the unexpected happened at tribal council. They voted out Tyson (the jerk) leaving Coach flabbergasted. hahaha!! Its like kicking them on the face when theyre just so over confident. Look at that. I wanna watch it all over and over again, seeing the suprise when Jeff read his name one after another. I know it was a game. But it doesnt include insulting other people. Clearly Sierra is a better person than you. YOU Asshole!!! Serves you right. I really wanted Sierra to win. She has definitely proven a lot. Hang in there.. Hope Coach made his next dumb move and get kicked out of the game too. Hope your next pyscho!!


* * *

the whole cast of Survivor Tocantins


* * *

Sierra Reed
Hot hot hot. just like Jenna from Survivor Amazon.
Aint she so pretty. Go Sierra!! Win Survivor!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was ssooooo glad when tyson got voted off and I like Sierra too. BUT unfortunately she got voted off I was hoping that that Debbie shitface be voted off but no!! they voted for Sierra instead (sucks!!) I was hoping for her to win pa naman. oh well