Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Watch

I purchased this Fossil watch last night from eBay. Got it really cheap, and It looks good on me. I finally learned how to bid and do transactions on eBay. I'm glad to win this time. I was very depressed last Monday after loosing from an auction for the first fossil watch Ive been following for over a week. Damn that I didn't get to have that item but now that I have this , I feel a lot better now. This is actually the first watch that I wore in the last 5 years. wow finally. I have something going on back in college preventing me to own a watch. I like it. My parents should never know any of this. If they found out that Ive been buying stuff from the internet without consulting them, they'd surely freak out.

I still don't know what's going on with my life thou. I'm still single, frustrated, lonely, tired, sleep deprived person that I am 2 years ago. Whats wrong with me? Ive seen and dated a lot of people in the last year and still nobody has ever ended up with me. (actually I don't mind. I never liked anyone of them anyway.) I haven't met him yet. What's taking you so long? : )




No comments: