Friday, September 4, 2009

The Blue Pack

My marlboro lights now comes with a new blue pack. I can't exactly tell if it has any differences in regards with the taste with the regular lights but the new packaging looks good thou. So far I already inhaled 2 packs in just 3 days. Working in Eastwood, Im very much exposed to seeing people smoking, making it very much difficult to quit.

I only have until tomorrow to decide if I want to consider going back to my previous job. I admit, I do miss my last job, I worked for Sprint for over 2 years. The account wasnt easy but it was challenging and I enjoy playing the role of a customer service rep., in which I get to help a lot of people, it gives me a sense of fulfilment knowing that I still have a purpose in this world.

My new company is the exact opposite. Size, benifits, environment, task, management, staff, everything seems different from what I am accustomed. I find it really wierd. Work is too easy that I dont feel any fulfilment at all after completing it. Am I whining again? looking for things that's missing, I even doubt it if there's a perfect company who even exist specially in this country. let's face it, we can't have them all.. maybe I should just stop complaining and finish my contract then go back on a later date or should I back off now and just went missing after the first payday..






“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
~ Anthony Robbins


special thanks to pro. heckler for providing the qoute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love this Marlboro Blue pack too... but these past few days I can't seem to find one... I've been everywhere in Metro Manila... Would you know what happened???