Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sadness


Its been a month since my resignation from my job. Alot of things happened that I just couldnt explain why. Four failed final job interviews and Im broke. Im almost there and then suddenly I didnt make it. On my previous post I talked about failures and why I shouldnt be afraid of it. This is anticipated. I thought I was ready for self disappointment but I was wrong. Nothing could have prepared me for this I should just have avoided this and eat the crap of my former job. I just dont know why this is happening to me. For a moment I now know how it feels like to be Sad. Scared. Cold and Alone. I lost friends, I dont know where to go or what to do with a low self esteem. Still I keep on reminding myself to be optimistic. Too much sadness, too much failure. I cant wait for the day that this is over. That I will be smiling again not worried about my future and I can tell myself I have survived this. Theres gotta be more to life than this.

No comments: