Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Nightout with Bes.

(Riverpark Marikina City)


I went out with my bestfriend again last night. It started when we planned to attend a mass together that evening. Were suppose to catch the 7pm mass, I arrived at the church at 7:30 he wasnt there yet. He was late as always. My bestfriend have not arrived earlier that me ever in each of our meeting eversince we started our friendship 7 years ago. I was very furious when he arrived 2 hrs later when he showed up with this smile forgive-me-please-since-im-your-bestfriend look. I was very disapointed that we were not able to catch the mass together. Right after our short conversation for his excuses we decided to get a drink somewhere in RiverPark, our usual hangout. We entered a different bar this time. It was the tallest bar in the place and the view was great but the ambience isnt. There was a band playing and the bar was half empty. There wasnt any single cute guys around to ogle. Which was my second disapointment that night. We saw my cousin by the way and he joined us for a quick drink and left with his boyfriend. We shared 8 bottles of 330ml red horse beer that night. We went to RiverBanks after and grab a quick meal on a fastfood chain. It was 1am, we dont feel like going home yet after eating so we decided to went in this videoke place on a 24 store. Were my bestfriend sang his heart out with all his favorite songs. I fell asleep for a while and when he woked me up it was already 3am. He just finished all 16 songs in a marathon. I was sorry that I fell asleep. But he doesnt seem to mind. He knows that I always has this huge tendency to fall asleep after a drink. We sat there for a moment and bought a mineral water for him to drink. We smoked and chatted till 4am before we decided to leave. It was a blast. I couldnt imagine being with someone doing this rather than my bestfriend. 7 years of friendship and counting and Im lucky to have him. So lucky that I had someone there who actually knows and understand me. That I dont have to explain myself anymore everytime I say or do something.. knowing myself I a difficult person to put up with. and my bestfriend manage to pull it up. heheh. thanks bes. : P

No comments: