Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jun twelb


Its Independence Day today! everything screems freedom! FREEDOM!! i said. I saw flags on my way home which reminded me; for my anniversary. Im officially one year old on my job. Seems like yesterday that saw myself walking straight ahead in Ortigas around 9:30 in the evening for my training. As a newbie in this callcenter industry. If there was. Come on, we are importing billions of dollars in revenue's for my country and paying a hell of taxes. Im 22. not so young not too old.. Opportunities are gonna come on my way, still Im happy with what I do today. Not everything could be great but atleast try to do good on it so you dont end up regreting things in the end..

THINGS HAPPENS for a reason. I really do believe that. And i am an idiot. I saw him. I mean them. With her girl. We run into each other on the MRT station on my home. Well, he greeted me. WHIch was really nice and well appreaciated but then, things has thiers bounderies. WE cant just ignored it.

No comments: