Monday, January 28, 2013

Season 4

 
It's been almost 3 years since I last posted in this blog. I have been getting issues getting the password right. I already even created an alternate one in case I wouldn't be able to do so. I'm so relieve that I was still able to recover it.

I'm a bum right now. No work. No savings. No money. So I'm completely starting off from scratch. ZERO. It's hard to find a new job specially that I wanna breakaway from the BPO industry but cant let go of the salary I'm getting before. I was to get a regular job I will have to live with getting paid less than what I have been used to. Smaller salary means limited luxury. No more expensive shoppings. tours, dates, nightouts etc..

So now I'm into this ordeal.I used to tell myself to suck it and live with it whenever I feel weak and exhausted at work before, I didn't really realize that I'd let it go just like that and suddenly go on AWOL. Regrets? maybe but not because I left work. I should have saved money and planned it all out specially at this point that my sister will be married in a few days. Family expenses are sky rocketing. So there's my thoughts. But what is done is done. Surely there's no turning back. So what is left to do is just move on. I know I will.

No comments: