Sunday, February 22, 2009

Valentines Nightout

This photo was taken during Valentives day. Being still single and desperate, me and my highschool barkada decided to take it out in a bar somewhere in Marikina Riverpark. We drank all night and my bestfriend was there too. There was a live band where he was able to sing my favorite songs. He really is my bestfriend. Thou I have not told any song for him to sing, he knows exactly what song id like to hear..

...going back to the present. Exactly 7 days after the dreaded Valentines day, and according from a friend; Single's Awareness MOnth. Im at home. Facing my computer at midnight. In which I was suppose to be out. With the person that I love. Drinking. I could have been kissing him already by now. But all those plans, day dreaming went all to drain when he cancelled out our meeting. I was in a state of denial since yesterday because of this. It sucks. I could feel my insides sucking its way out of me. Thou I wanted to presssed him for reasons. why?? I couldnt. Im not in the position to demand for his time. So i just nodded, smiled and ask when will be the next time.. He just said "I dont know." which kinda triggers the fact that my lovelife are again. dead. I was so angry at myself that I went to a nearby mall after my work and decided to get myself pierced on my right ear. Just to remind myself how stupid and dumb I could be. I would never forgive myself if i got rejected. but wait on a second.. so what the heck!? I have never liked him anyway the first time i saw him. So it couldnt be love. not even love at first sight. Reject me then. for all i care!! this is just a post valentines depression syndrome. it'l fade by march.. trust me.: P

No comments: