Monday, March 17, 2008

Maudy Moody Monday

7:44 am Monday
For the first time in 10 months I began to realize how much i appreciate
the airconditioning system we have inside the building that i work for. Its really cold and i love it! The cold comfort i can get from the unforgiving heat outside.

After taking calls for 5 hours i recieved a noticed that i will be schedule for training for the remaining 3 hrs. I dont have to take anymore calls and must report to our training lab in Octagon. That was awesome and what a wonderfull monday blessing. Only thing is I needed to rush to walk 3 miles from Edsa Central to Ortigas. (since i was informed late) Thou im really not in the mood for a Morning walk, I got no choice at all. My budget are already low and i couldnt afford a taxi ride. So there I was walking in the crowd of morning people along Crossing sunlight on my head, smoking marlboro lights. Ive made it. And here i am. Sitting on my training chair. Typing this article. Here I will spent the rest of the hours reading modules, texting, reading blogs and updating my own blog.. (thats time well spent.)

The heat yesterday was unbelievable, I faced the computer for 1 and a half hrs and still couldnt think of anything to write. My parents were watching Pacquio's fight (duh). I never liked him. I was silently wishing that he gets beaten up by his mexican opponent. A lot of FIlipinos might hate me for that comment including my parents but he's so overated? dont you think?
after training I took some time taking photos outside our building.. heres what i got. : )
Anyways.. hope you like it.
Summer is officialy here. Imagine that.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Are you paying over $5 per pack of cigarettes? I buy my cigs at Duty Free Depot and I save over 60% from cigarettes.